One School One Book
Since 2008, Dr. Probe School has been involved in a school wide project known as "One School - One Book".
The goal of this project is to "bring literature to life" by reading aloud and sharing the book with your family. Dr. Probe was the first international school to sign up for this reading program which originated in Richmond, Virginia.
To learn more about the "Read to Them: One School-One Book Project" please go to http://www.readtothem.org/
In 2019 all students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 within the Lethbridge School District read the same book! This huge undertaking was called One District One Book! The book we all read was Wishtree by Katherine Applegate.
Previously Read Books
- 2018: The Wild Robot Escapes - Peter Brown
- 2017: The Wild Robot - Peter Brown
- 2016: Audrey (Cow) - Dan Bar-el
- 2015: Kensuke's Kingdom - Michael Morpurgo
- 2014: Because of Winn Dixie - Kate DiCamillo
- 2013: The One and Only Ivan - Katherine Applegate
- 2012: Where the Mountain Meets the Moon - Grace Lin
- 2011: The Mouse and the Motorcycle - Beverly Cleary
- 2010: The Lemonade War - Jacqueline Davies
- 2009: The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane - Kate DiCamillo
- 2008: Shiloh - Phyllis Reynolds Naylor