By Garrett Simmons Lethbridge School District No. 51 Communications Officer For the 10th straight year, Dr. Pro...
Lethbridge School District No. 51 believes in innovation. With that in mind, the District is seeking to recognize local...
Lethbridge School District No. 51 is set to hold the District’s 10th Annual Town Hall Meeting. Members of the commu...
Be informed. Be involved. Alberta is committed to creating an inclusive education system that inspires and enables al...
Gerald Probe will begin utilizing School Cash Online for an increasing number of items at the school such as; fees, hot...
Thanks to all who joined us on the Terry Fox walk.
Check it out: The "Earth Rangers" are coming. Fri., Nov.28: 10:20-11:20am www.earthrangers.com PDF Info Page http://...
Thanks to everyone who helped us Feed the Bug! All food items were turned over to the Lethbridge Food Bank - thanks fo...
Card Information Card Order Form Christmas Gift Card Info Order Schedule
- Jan 23 - Jr Choir
- Jan 23 - Grade 4 Drama Club
- Jan 23 - Grade 5 Basketball
- Jan 25 - Hot Lunch, Edo
- Jan 25 - Sr Choir
- Jan 25 - Grade 5 Basketball
- Jan 30 - Jr Choir
- Jan 30 - Grade 4 Drama Club
- Jan 30 - Grade 5 Basketball
- Jan 31 - LG 6 to Galt Museum
- Jan 31 - LG 7 to Galt Museum
- Jan 31 - Family Science Literacy NIght
- Feb 1 - RMBA grade 4
- Feb 1 - Winter Walk
- Feb 1 - Grade 5 Basketball
- Feb 1 - School Council
- Feb 2 - LG 4 to Galt Museum
- Feb 2 - LG 5 to Galt Museum
- Feb 6 - Early Education Registration
- Feb 6 - Grade 4 Drama Club
- Feb 6 - Grade 5 Basketball
- Feb 8 - One School One Book wrap up assembly
- Feb 8 - Dress likeyour favourite 1S1B character
- Feb 8 - RMBA grade 4
- Feb 8 - Grade 5 Basketball
- Feb 10 - Grade 5 Basketball Final Tournament
- Feb 10 - Grade 1, 100th Day
- Feb 13 - Staff/Student Basketball
- Feb 13 - Grade 4 Drama Club
- Feb 14 - Grade 2 Valentine Read In
- Feb 15 - Pink Shirt Day
- Feb 15 - RMBA grade 4
- Feb 15 - Hot Lunch
- Feb 17 - No School